MENTOR FOR LEADERS
Mentor for Leaders Mentoring & Coaching (Design Your Abundant Life)
a brand of and owned by DELTA Data Protection & Compliance
By clicking “I Agree,” entering your credit card information, or otherwise enrolling, electronically, verbally, or otherwise, in the course, you (“Client”) are entering into a legally binding agreement with Mentor for Leaders Mentoring & Coaching (Design Your Abundant Life) (“Company”), according to the following terms and conditions:
1. COMPANY’S SERVICES. Upon execution of this Agreement, electronically, verbally, or otherwise, the Company agrees to render services related to education, seminar, consulting, coaching, and/or business-coaching (the “Program”). The terms of this Agreement shall be binding for any further goods/services supplied by Company to Client. Parties agree that the Program is in the nature of coaching and education. The scope of services rendered by Company pursuant to this contract shall be solely limited to those contained therein and provided for on Company’s website as part of the Program. Company reserves the right to substitute services equal to or comparable to the Program for Client if the need arises.
2. COMPENSATION. Client agrees to compensate Company according to the payment schedule set forth on Company’s website and the payment plan selected by Client (the “Fee”). Company shall charge a 5% (five-percent) late penalty to all balances that are not paid in a timely manner by Client.
3. REFUNDS. Upon execution of this Agreement, Client shall be responsible for the full extent of the Fee. If client cancels attendance at the Program for any reason whatsoever, Client will receive no refund.
4. CHARGEBACKS AND PAYMENT SECURITY. To the extent that Client provides Company with Credit-Card(s) information for payment on Client’s account, Company shall be authorized to charge Client’s Credit Card(s) for any unpaid charges on the dates set forth herein. If client uses a multiple- payment plan to make payments to Company, Company shall be authorized to make all charges at the time they are due and not require separate authorization in order to do so. Client shall not make any chargebacks to Company’s account or cancel the credit card that is provided as security without Company’s prior written consent. Client is responsible for any fees associated with recouping payment on chargebacks and any collection fees associated therewith. Client shall not change any of the credit card information provided to Company without notifying Company in advance.
5. NO RESALE OF SERVICES PERMITTED. Client agrees not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of the Program (including course materials), use of the Program, or access to the Program. This agreement is not transferrable or assignable with the Company’s without the Company’s prior written consent.
6. NO TRANSFER OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. Company’s copyrighted and original materials shall be provided to the Client for his/her individual use only and a single-user license. Client shall not be authorized to use any of Company’s intellectual property for Client’s business purposes. Client shall not be authorized to share, copy, distribute, or otherwise disseminate any materials received from Company electronically or otherwise without the prior written consent of the Company. All intellectual property, including Company’s copyrighted course materials, shall remain the sole property of the Company. No license to sell or distribute Company’s materials is granted or implied.
7. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. By using Company’s services and enrolling in the Program, Client releases Company, it officers, employers, directors, and related entities from any and all damages that may result from anything and everything. The Program is only an educational/coaching service being provided.
By using Company’s services and enrolling in the Program, Client releases Company from any and all damages that may result from anything and everything. Client accepts any and all risks, foreseeable or nonforeseeable, arising from such transactions. Regardless of the previous paragraph, if Company is found to be liable, Company’s liability to Client or to any third party is limited to the lesser of
(a) the total fees Client paid to Company in the one month prior to the action giving rise to the liability, and
(b) $1000. All claims against Company must be lodged with the entity having jurisdiction within 100-day of the date of the first claim or otherwise be forfeited forever. Client agrees that Company will not be held liable for any damages of any kind resulting or arising from including but not limited to; direct, indirect, incidental, special, negligent, consequential, or exemplary damages happening from the use or misuse of Company’s services or enrollment in the Program. Client agrees that use of Company’s services is at Client’s own risk.
8. DISCLAIMER OF GUARANTEE. Client accepts and agrees that she/he is 100% responsible for her/his progress and results from the Program. Client accepts and agrees that she/ he is the one vital element to the Program’s success and that Company cannot control Client. Company makes no representations or guarantees verbally or in writing regarding performance of this Agreement other than those specifically enumerated herein. Company and its affiliates disclaim the implied warranties of titles, merchant ability, and fitness for a particular purpose. Company makes no guarantee or warranty that the Program will meet Client’s requirements or that all clients will achieve the same results.
9. COURSE RULES. To the extent that Client interacts with Company staff and/or other Company clients, Client agrees to at all times behave professionally, courteously, and respectfully with staff and clients. Client agrees to abide by any Course Rules/Regulations presented by Company. The failure to abide by course rules shall be cause for termination of this Agreement. In the event of such termination, Client shall not be entitled to recoup any amounts paid and shall remain responsible for all outstanding amounts of the Fee.
10. USE OF COURSE MATERIALS. Client consents to recordings being made of courses and the Program. Company reserves the right to use, at its sole discretion, course materials, videos and audio recordings of courses, and materials submitted by Client in the context of the course(s) and the Program for future lecture, teaching, and marketing materials, and further other goods/services provided by Company, without compensation to the Client. Client consents to its name, voice, and likeness being used by Company for future lecture, teaching, and marketing materials, and further other goods/services provided by Company, without compensation to the Client.
11. NO SUBSTITUTE FOR MEDICAL TREATMENT. Client agrees to be mindful of his/her
own wellbeing during the course and seek medical treatment (including, but not limited to psychotherapy), if needed. Company does not provide medical, therapy, or psychotherapy services. Company is not responsible for any decisions made by Client as a result of the coaching and any consequences thereof.
12. TERMINATION. In the event that Client is in arrears of payment or otherwise in default of this Agreement, all payments due here under shall be immediately due and payable. Company shall be allowed to immediately collect all sums from Client and terminate providing further services to Client. In the event that Client is in arrears of payments to Company, Client shall be barred from using any of Company’s services.
13. CONFIDENTIALITY. The term “Confidential Information” shall mean information which is not generally known to the public relating to the Client’s business or personal affairs. Company agrees not to disclose, reveal or make use of any Confidential Information learned of through its transactions with Client, during discussion with Client, the coaching session with Company, or otherwise, without the written consent of Client. Company shall keep the Confidential Information of the Client in strictest confidence and shall use its best efforts to safeguard the Client’s Confidential Information and to protect it against disclosure, misuse, espionage, loss and theft.
14. NON-DISPARAGEMENT. In the event that a dispute arises between the Parties or a grievance by Client, the Parties agree and accept that the only venue for resolving such a dispute shall be in the venue set forth herein below. In the event of a dispute between the Parties, the parties agree that they neither will engage in any conduct or communications, public or private, designed to disparage the other.
15. INDEMNIFICATION. Client shall defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Company, Company’s shareholders, trustees, affiliates, and successors from and against any and all liabilities and expense whatsoever – including without limitation, claims, damages, judgments, awards, settlements, investigations, costs, attorney’s fees, and disbursements – which any of them may incur or become obligated to pay arising out of or resulting from the offering for sale, the sale, and/or use of the product(s), excluding, however, any such expenses and liabilities which may result from a breach of this Agreement or sole negligence or willful misconduct by Company, or any of its shareholders, trustees, affiliates or successors. Client shall defend Company in any legal actions, regulatory actions, or the like arising from or related to this Agreement. Company recognizes and agrees that all of the Company’s shareholders, trustees, affiliates and successors shall not be held personally responsible or liable for any actions or representations of the Company.
16. CONTROLLING AGREEMENT. In the event of any conflict between the provisions contained in this Contract and any marketing materials used by Company, Company’s representatives, or employees, the provisions in this Agreement shall be controlling.
17. CHOICE OF LAW/VENUE. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of DELEWARE without giving effect to any principles or conflicts of law. The prevailing party is entitled to be reimbursed for all reasonable legal fees from the non- prevailing party in order to enforce the provisions of this Agreement.
18. ENTIRE AGREEMENT. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties pertaining to the subject matter hereof and supersedes all prior and contemporaneous agreements, negotiations and understandings, oral or written. This Agreement may be modified only by an instrument in writing duly executed by both parties.
19. SURVIVABILITY. The ownership, non-circumvention, non-disparagement, proprietary rights, and confidentiality provisions, and any provisions relating to payment of sums owed set forth in this Agreement, and any other provisions that by their sense and context the parties intend to have survive, shall survive the termination of this Agreement for any reason.
20. SEVERABILITY. If any of the provisions contained in this Agreement, or any part of them, is hereafter construed to be invalid or unenforceable, the same shall not affect the remainder of such provision or any other provision contained herein, which shall be given full effect regardless of the invalid provision or part thereof.
21. OTHER TERMS. Upon execution by clicking “I agree,” the Parties agree that any individual, associate, and/or assign shall be bound by the terms of THIS AGREEMENT. A facsimile, electronic, or e-mailed executed copy of this Agreement, with a written or electronic signature, shall constitute a legal and binding instrument with the same effect as an originally signed copy.
The protection and the legally compliant collection, processing and use of your personal data are therefore very important to us. With our newsletter, we would like to inform you above all about the current legal situation or developments in legislation and jurisdiction as well as economic and political aspects of our departments. We would like to inform you at this point which data is collected when you visit our website and subscribe to the newsletter, for what purpose this data is collected and to what extent it is used and / or made available to third parties.
1. Responsible body:
Responsible body for the collection, processing and use of your personal data within the meaning of the Federal Data Protection Act is DELTA Datenschutz & Compliance, Rahel-Hirsch-Str.10, 10557 Berlin.
2. Data storage and data usage:
DELTA Datenschutz & Compliance stores the data entered by you (name, e-mail address) and uses these exclusively for sending the newsletter. The data will not be merged with other data sources from the law firm and will not be shared with third parties. All employees of the law firm are obliged to secrecy.
2.1 Personal data:
Personal data is information about the factual or personal circumstances of a specific or identifiable natural person. This includes, in particular, information that makes it possible to draw conclusions about your identity, such as your name, telephone number, address or e-mail address. Statistical data, which we collect, for example, with regard to our newsletter and which can not be directly related to your person, are not included here. In essence, these are statistics on how often our newsletter is subscribed.
2.2 Collection, processing and use of your personal data:
When you visit our website, our server statistics (so-called log files) automatically record and store the data sent from your own browser to the server. This information includes the date and time of the server request, the name of the page accessed, the referrer URL (the website from which you came to our website), the type and version of the browser you are using, the operating system used and the host name of the accessing computer (IP address). We will not assign this data to a specific person. Subject to any statutory retention requirements, the host name (IP address) of the accessing computer will be deleted or anonymized after termination of use. In the case of anonymization, the host names are changed in such a way that the details of personal or factual circumstances can no longer be assigned to a specific or identifiable natural person, or only with a disproportionate amount of time, cost and labor. A combination of this data with other data sources is not made by us. The data is used by us exclusively for statistical purposes in order to further improve our newsletter service and make it more user-friendly.
2.4 Further data / contact form:
Furthermore, personal data will only be collected by us if you, at your initiative, contact us through the contact form available on the website or in any other way. We then only use this data to answer your requests and for technical administration.
For sending the newsletter, we use the so-called double opt-in procedure. We will only send you a newsletter if you confirm in our notification e-mail by clicking on a link that we should activate the newsletter service. If you no longer want to receive any newsletters or advertising messages from us, you can object to this at any time by using the cancellation field provided on the website by entering your e-mail address. Any other communication in text form (eg e-mail, fax, letter) is also possible. Of course, you will also find in every newsletter an unsubscribe link.
4. Web analytics through Google Analytics:
To constantly improve our offer we use tracking technologies. For this we use the service of Google Analytics. Google Analytics is a service of Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies” (to the term s.o.), which allow an analysis of the use of our offer by Google. The information collected by the cookie about the use of our website is transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. Your IP address will only be collected in shortened form by Google at our request, which guarantees anonymisation and does not permit any conclusions as to your identity (“_anonymizeIP ()”). Google will use this information to evaluate your use of our website, to compile reports on our website activities and to provide us with other services related to the use of the website and the internet. A transfer of this data by Google to third parties takes place only due to legal regulations or in the context of order data processing. In no case will Google match its data with other data collected by Google.
As an alternative to the browser add-on or within browsers on mobile devices, you can select the following button to prevent future detection by Google Analytics within this website (the opt-out only works in the browser and only for this domain). An opt-out cookie is stored on your device. If you delete your cookies in this browser, you must redial the button.
Disable Google Analytics
5. Right to information:
According to the Federal Data Protection Act, you as a user have, among other things, a right to free information about your stored data, as well as, if necessary, a right to correction, blocking or deletion of data. Upon request, we will therefore inform you free of charge whether and which personal data we have stored with us.
To ensure that personal information is not disclosed to third parties, please direct your request by e-mail or by post with a clear identification of your person:
DELTA Datenschutz & Compliance
Büro Am Kanzleramt
10557 Berlin I Germany